Performance and Durability of RFID Trash Can Tags Across Different Frequencies
RFID trash can tags have different performances at different frequencies. The tag has a read distance of approximately 4cm to 10cm at low or high frequencies, and up to 300cm at 860MHz to 960MHz. Of course, the actual distance depends on the reader and IC type. Overall, users can make the perfect choice according to their actual requirements of size and budget. In addition to its excellent reading range, the RFID trash can tag also adopts the latest RFID technology, which is waterproof and wear-resistant, has the advantages of anti-pollution and safety, and effectively improves its durability to a large extent. In addition, the RFID trash can tag is made of ABS material, which can withstand harsh environments due to its operating temperature between -25 to +85 degrees Celsius. Excellent RFID trash can labels are attached to the trash bins, which can accurately and transparently monitor the information of each trash bin.
Revolutionizing Residential Waste Management through IoT-enabled RFID Technology
The garbage sorting and recycling system in residential areas adopts the most advanced Internet of Things technology, collects various data in real time through RFID readers, and seamlessly connects with the background management platform through the self-organizing network system. Manage RFID tags through garbage cans installed in garbage cans (fixed-point buckets, transport buckets), garbage trucks (flatbed trucks, recycling trucks) equipped with RFID readers and garbage cans of vehicles to manage RFID tags; vehicle card readers installed at the gate of the community Weighbridges and RFID readers installed in garbage transfer stations and garbage terminal treatment facilities; each RFID reader can be connected to the background in real time through a wired or wireless module, so as to realize the number, quantity and weight of garbage cans and garbage trucks Real-time correlation of information such as time, location, etc., to realize the whole process of supervision and traceability of garbage community sorting, garbage transportation, and garbage post-processing, to ensure the effectiveness and quality of garbage treatment and transportation, and to provide scientific reference.
Automated Waste Management System with RFID Technology for Accurate Tracking and Recording
When the garbage bin is placed on the lifting arm, the radio transceiver automatically reads the ID code through the antenna installed on the lifting arm and stores it in the code reader. At the same time, the total weight of the bin will be recorded once. After the garbage is dumped out, the weight of the empty box is recorded again, and the weight of the second time is subtracted, which is the weight of the garbage and recorded. All the data will be logged in the computer installed in the cab, and a backup report will also be printed out every time it is cleared to maintain the safety of the data. When the garbage truck completes a day’s cleaning operation, it will drive back to the management center. At this time, the driver will take off the memory card of the computer on the car and store the data in the central computer of the management center.
Comprehensive RFID Waste Management System for Accurate Tracking and Monitoring
The RFID waste management system includes: waste electronic billing system, collection and transportation vehicle RFID management system, collection and transportation vehicle RFID electronic locking system, GPS collection and transportation vehicle route real-time tracking system, RFID waste treatment check system, and data application platform.
- Record the information of users using classified garbage bags;
- Record the types and quantities of garbage thrown by users, and summarize the usage of users;
- Real-time monitoring of the overflow level of the trash can and the weight of the trash.
- Convenience: Fully electronic data centralized management, a large amount of data query work is completed by the server, which saves a lot of manpower and improves efficiency.
- Data security: adopt a new generation of garbage cans to manage RFID tags, which are specially designed for different use occasions, with fast identification response time and low average failure rate, ensuring the safety, timeliness and stability of the identification process In addition, the high-performance and high-fault-tolerant system server is adopted to ensure the high stability and security of the server and the transmission speed of the network, so as to realize the real-time transmission of the system and ensure the timeliness of information.
- Improve management level: centralized management, distributed control; standardize the supervision and management of waste collection and transportation, and supervise all necessary links, so that emergencies can reach the top management at the first time, so that the incident can be handled in a timely manner.
- Scalability: Considering the future development trend and the promotion of informatization in regional waste and hazardous materials management, the system provides a wealth of data interfaces, and can provide corresponding data to the Environmental Protection Bureau as needed.
To sum up, the RFID ring tag for trash bin management has RF frequency, this kind of RFID trash bin tag is very suitable for trash bin tracking with different requirements, and also provides a smart and efficient way for trash bin management