This NFC Moudle is built around NXP PN532.
NXP PN532 is very popular in NFC area. And the company offers much technology document to help developers. We developed this module based on the official document. To make things easier, we also build library for this module.
1. Support 112, SPI and HSU (High Speed UART)
2. RFID reader/writer mode support
Mifare 1k 4k Ultralight, and DesFire cards
ISO/IEC 1443-4 cards such as CD97BX, CD light, DesFire, P5CN072 (SMX)
Innovision. Jewel cards such as IRT5001 card
FeliCa cards such as RCS_ 860and RCS_ _854
3. Plug and play, Arduino compatible
4. Built in PCB Antenna, with 5cm~7cm communication distance
5. On-boord level shifter, Standard 5V TTL for 12C and UART, 3.3V TTL SPI .
6. Work as RFID reader/writer
7. Work as 1443-A card or a virtual card
8. Support NFC with Androild phone
9. Small size: 43mm*41mm*4mm
We almost break out all the 10 pins of NXP532 on this module. Users could easily connect and play. With our Arduino Sensor Shield, it is very easy to plug and play. However, if users want to use other interface such as UART or SPI, this module also makes it easy to connect those pins.